We are seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with the CEO of the company, to help him in various tasks. The ideal candidate will be a sharp, energetic and dependable individual with a positive attitude and willing to be a team player.
- High school or GED (Bachelor’s preferred, Communications Degree preferred)
- Significant professional corporate experience.
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated.
- Engaging with prospects at networking events
- Liaison between executives and staff, vendors and consultants.
- Streamline workflow in the office
- Manage executive’s calendar, schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Answer questions and requests directed to the CEO.
- General correspondence including typing memos, sending emails, screening calls, setting appointments
- Managing email marketing lists
- Setting up mass email campaigns.
- Handling replies on multiple email accounts.
- Creating reports for clients.
- Providing ongoing administrative assistance to Associates and Office Manager.
Preferred Software skills — Word, Excel, Power-Point, Saleforce, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, PDF.
- Pleasant, Outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Some Remote work possible
- Bonus & Raise program
- Vacation & Personal paid-leave
HOURS AND PAY
- 20-40 hrs per week (Prefer Part Time to Full Time, but open to both for right candidate)
- Compensation $34k-40K (or $18-$20 per hour, for part-time)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- why you’d be a good fit for this position;
- three interesting things about yourself;
- any other information you think would be helpful to us.