We are seeking a Technical Project Coordinator to help in many web and mobile applications being developed for company customers. Our teams are geographically located in US and different part of the world. Project coordinator will be required to work with those resources that may involve some off-hours work including early morning or at night.
- Degree in Computer Science, or Computer Information System
- Prior Programming experience preferred
- AWS Cloud knowledge preferred
- UX/UI experience preferred
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated.
- Liaison between development staff and customers.
- Streamline project management workflow
- Work Closely with designers, software development teams, including off-shore and remote teams, for Project Planning, Scheduling, Status etc
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Project tracking using different softwares as per project requirements
- Setup Sprints and Jira boards or equivalent is similar tools
- Run daily Scrum
- Interact with Executive Team, Customers, Staff members, Vendors, and Stakeholders on project updates, status, timeline and other project related matters.
- Reporting to Executive Team, Customers and Stakeholders
Depending upon the specific projects, we use the following tools . Prior knowledge and experience in all of these tools is not required, however, its critical that the person is a quick learner and quickly adapt new technologies.
- Project Management Softwares: tlassian Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Basecamp etc
- Word, Excel, Power-Point, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Bitbucket and Github
- Pleasant, Outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Partial Remote work
- Bonus & Raise program
- Vacation & Personal paid-leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- why you’d be a good fit for this position;
- three interesting things about yourself;
- any other information you think would be helpful to us.