Preference: Candidates local to Reston, Herndon, Sterling, Ashburn, Chantilly, Centerville areas
We are seeking a Product Developer to help with different web and mobile software products. Ideally, the person for this role should have a technical background, product development experience, detail-oriented, good sense of UI/UX, and able to give directions to user experience and design resources. Our teams are geographically located in the US and in different parts of the world. This role requires working with those resources that may involve some off-hours work including early morning or at night.
- Prior software development experience preferred
- Prior experience with a technology startup is preferred
- Product development experience is preferred
- UX/UI experience is preferred
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Must be sharp, professional, independent, and self-motivated.
- Liaison between development staff and customers.
- Streamline product management workflow
- Work closely with UX, designers, software development teams, including offshore and remote teams
- Work with client and internal team for project scoping, requirements gathering.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with scope, tasks, period etc.
- Project tracking using different software as per project requirements
- Interact with the executive team, customers, staff members, vendors, and stakeholders on project updates, status, timeline, and other project-related matters.
- Reporting to the executive team, customers, and stakeholders
Depending upon the specific projects, we use the following tools. Prior knowledge and experience in all these tools are not required, however, it’s critical that the person is a quick learner and can quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Project Management Softwares: Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Basecamp, etc
- Word, Excel, Power-Point, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Bitbucket and Github
- Pleasant, outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Partial remote work
- Paid training and certifications
- Bonus & raise program
- Vacation & personal paid leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- Why you’d be a good fit for this position
- Three interesting things about yourself
- Any other information you think would be helpful to us
To be eligible, you must have one of the following:
- US Citizenship
- US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- EAD / OPT
- Any legal status in the USA that does not require any sponsorship or paperwork with the USCIS