Preference: Candidates local to Reston, Herndon, Sterling, Ashburn, Chantilly, Centerville areas
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to work directly with the CEO of the company, to help him in various tasks. The ideal candidate will be a sharp, energetic and dependable individual with a positive attitude and willing to be a team player.
- High school or GED (Bachelor’s preferred, Communications Degree preferred)
- Significant professional corporate experience.
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated.
- Hours — 20-40 hrs per week (Prefer Part Time to Full Time, but open to both for the right candidate)
- Compensation $34-40K (depending upon experience)
- Engaging with prospects at networking events
- Liaison between executives and staff, vendors and consultants.
- Streamline workflow in the office
- Manage executive’s calendar, schedule, and coordinate meetings.
- Answer questions and requests directed to the CEO.
- General correspondence including typing memos, sending emails, screening calls, setting appointments
- Managing email marketing lists
- Setting up mass email campaigns.
- Handling replies on multiple email accounts.
- Creating reports for clients.
- Providing ongoing administrative assistance to Associates and Office Manager.
• Preferred Software skills — Word, Excel, Power-Point, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, PDF.
- Pleasant, outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Some Remote work possible
- Bonus & Raise program
- Vacation & Personal paid-leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- why you’d be a good fit for this position;
- three interesting things about yourself;
- any other information you think would be helpful to us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com