Preference: Candidates local to Reston, Herndon, Sterling, Ashburn, Chantilly, Centerville areas
We are seeking a Product Developer to help in different web and mobile software products. Ideally person for this role should have technical background, product development experience, detail oriented, good sense of UI/UX and able to give directions to user experience and design resources. Our teams are geographically located in US and different parts of the world. This role requires working with those resources that may involve some off-hours work including early morning or at night.
- Prior Software Development experience preferred
- Prior experience with technical startup is preferred
- Product Development experience preferred
- UX/UI experience preferred
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated.
- Liaison between development staff and customers.
- Streamline product management workflow
- Work Closely with UX, designers, software development teams, including off-shore and remote teams
- Work with client and internal team for project scoping, requirements gathering.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with scope, tasks, time frame etc
- Project tracking using different softwares as per project requirements
- Interact with Executive Team, Customers, Staff members, Vendors, and Stakeholders on project updates, status, timeline and other project related matters.
- Reporting to the Executive Team, Customers and Stakeholders
Depending upon the specific projects, we use the following tools . Prior knowledge and experience in all of these tools is not required, however, its critical that the person is a quick learner and quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Project Management Softwares: Jira, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Basecamp etc
- Word, Excel, Power-Point, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Bitbucket and Github
- Pleasant, Outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Partial Remote work
- Bonus & Raise program
- Vacation & Personal paid-leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- why you’d be a good fit for this position;
- three interesting things about yourself;
- any other information you think would be helpful to us.
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY RIVERS
We are a fast-growing software development firm in Reston. We specialize in product development, web development and mobile app development. Our clients range from Startups and Growing enterprises, primarily in Healthcare, Fitness and Education Space. Visit https://technologyrivers.com for more information about our company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org