Technology Rivers is seeking a Director of Operations who will be a key member of the Executive Management team. The position will report to the CEO and assume a practical and strategic role in the day-to-day management of all operations.
This candidate will oversee all operations, drive productivity, leverage practical business strategy, and ensure process improvement and productivity. The ideal person for this role is
- Balanced, polished, and focused on customer service
- Articulate, outgoing, and an excellent communicator
- Levelheaded, intentional, and consistent
- A de-escalator, who is respectable and transparent
- Accountable, hardworking, and goes the extra mile
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INTEGRATOR / OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Work closely with the CEO to implement strategy across all practice areas to drive efficiencies and scale.
- Develop, implement, and manage company processes and systems that maximize efficiency and enable growth.
- Play an active role in the Company leadership team, including driving weekly and monthly management meetings.
- Manage, and hold accountable, all practice leads to ensure that each practice area achieves productivity, financial, and gross margin targets.
- Responsible for the budget, gross margin, reporting, and analytics supporting all business practices.
- Identify operational roadblocks and introduce ideas to effect change.
- Mentor team with compassion while holding them accountable.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to communicate and manage at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely data and analytics
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- 5+ years in a progressively responsible operational leadership role.
- Experience with the early-stage services business is desired
- Proven experience designing and implementing systems to maximize internal efficiency
- BA or BS required, MBA desirable
- Experience with the services business, especially with remote talent
- Experience with dealing with business in the offshore service provider space is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- Why you’d be a good fit for this position
- Three interesting things about yourself
- Any other information you think would be helpful to us.
To be eligible, you must have one of the following:
- US Citizenship
- US Permanent Resident (Green Card),
- EAD / OPT
- Any legal status in the USA that does not require any sponsorship or paperwork with the USCIS