Technology Rivers is looking for a Sales Development Representative to work remotely but cover the US market.
We are looking for the next Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organization.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Technology Rivers. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field.
If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- BS/BA required
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Prior start-up sales experience a huge plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- Why you’d be a good fit for this position
- Three interesting things about yourself
- Any other information you think would be helpful to us.
Please forward a pdf file with your combined cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Kindly note: Applicants for this position are not required to be a US Citizen.