Senior Scrum Master cum Product Owner to support different software applications being developed by our diverse development teams. We are a software development company, that works with SaaS companies to help them create innovative web and mobile apps. The selected person will work on multiple projects in parallel, and work with the client, stakeholder, and internal team to ensure the product is being created as per stakeholders’ vision.
Our ideal person
- has worked in multiple software development projects, ideally SaaS apps (mobile and web)
- has worked with the SaaS and or Mobile App startup
- has some experience with a tech startup,
- has worked with different developers and designers as part of their product development initiatives.
Our teams are geographically located in the US and different parts of the world and this project coordinator will be required to work with those resources that may involve some early morning meetings (starting at 7 am Eastern Time)
Only US-Based, or Canada-based applicants Only. Principal Only. No Third-Party Recruiting or Consulting Agencies. This is a full-time role, and the person must be eligible to work in the US or Canada without any sponsorship.
- Prior experience in the software development domain is required
- SaaS Startup experience is a big plus
- Certified Agile / Scrum Master professional
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must be thorough, sharp, professional, independent, and self-motivated.
- Liaison between development staff and customers.
- Streamline project management workflow
- Work closely with designers, software development teams, including off-shore and remote teams, for Project Planning, Scheduling, Status updates, etc
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Project tracking using different software as per project requirements
- Setup Sprints and Jira boards or equivalent is similar tools
- Run daily Scrum
- Interact with Executive Team, Customers, Staff members, Vendors, and Stakeholders on project updates, status, timeline, and other project-related matters.
- Reporting to Executive Team, Customers, and Stakeholders
Depending upon the specific projects, we use the following tools. Prior knowledge and experience in all these tools are not required, however, it’s critical that the person is a quick learner and can quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Atlassian Jira, Trello
- Bitbucket and Github
- Pleasant, outgoing, friendly personality,
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible environment
- Remote work
- Paid training and certifications
- Bonus & raise program
- Vacation & personal paid leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- Why you’d be a good fit for this position;
- Three interesting things about yourself;
- Any other information you think would be helpful to us.
To be eligible, you must have one of the following
- US Citizenship
- US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- EAD / OPT
- Any legal status in the USA that does not require any sponsorship or paperwork with the USCIS
- Canadian Citizen
Please include your salary requirements, LinkedIn URL, citizenship status, your current location in your email. Any application without this information will not be considered