We are seeking a Software Solutions Architect to help us in the technical solutions for our custom software development projects. Our teams are geographically located in the US and different parts of the world.
Only US-Based. Principal Only. No Third-Party Recruiting or Consulting Agencies. This is a full-time W2 role, and the person must be eligible to work in the US without any sponsorship.
- Experience in SaaS and Mobile product development
- Hands-on development experience using any of the latest technologies
- AWS Cloud experience required (preferably certified)
- MS Azure or Google Cloud experience preferred
- DevOps knowledge preferred
- Must have experience in multiple software product developments
- Strong Communications Skills (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated.
- Familiar with Urdu/Hindi language or Indian/Pakistani culture, as communication with developers of that region is a key part of this role.
- Liaison between development team and customers.
- Streamline software development processes including DevOps processes such as templates and scripts for development environments and deployments
- Work closely with designers, software development teams, including offshore and remote teams, for Project Planning, Solutions, Scheduling, Status etc.
- Develop solutions architecture
- Develop code reviews and standards and implement across multiple teams
- Ensure team follows the process, and automated processes to review and report.
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Highly organized
- Flexible environment
- Partial remote work
- Paid training and certifications
- Bonus & raise program
- Vacation & personal paid leave
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a resume and a brief cover letter explaining:
- Why you’d be a good fit for this position
- Three interesting things about yourself
- Any other information you think would be helpful to us.
To be eligible, you must have one of the following:
- US Citizenship
- US Permanent Resident (Green Card),
- EAD / OPT
- Any Legal status in the USA that does not require any sponsorship or paperwork with the USCIS