Mobile application development services include development for
- Apple iOS platform (iPhone and iPad)
- Android platform (smartphones and tablets)
- Wearable app development
- Apple Watch
- Android Wearables
- Samsung Wearables
- Bluetooth Connected device integrations
Mobile application development services include
- Native iOS app development using Swift and Objective–C
- Native Android app development using Java and Kotlin
- Cross-platform Mobile app development
- Native app development for Android and iOS using React Native, a hybrid app development platform by Facebook
- Responsive Web Apps (see web app development services)
- Progressive Web App (see web app development services)
Our cross-platform mobile app development work includes different platform and technologies, including webkit based solutions and other non-webkit platforms.
Webkit solutions include
- Apache Cordova (previously known as PhoneGrap),
- Ionic framework
Hybrid app development work include
- React Native
- Google Flutter
Our expertise include writing plugins and extensions for React Native and Apache Cordova.
See Related Work
Parent Teacher Comm
Communication plaform for parents and teachers, to share events, attendence and other.
Greeting Card App
Greeting cards app allows users to create cards from the phone using finger or stylus.
Illness Tracking App
Illness tracking mobile application that tracks and report illnesses around you.
Social Networking App
Social Networking and Messaging mobile application which focuses on Women Leaders.
Tax Return Preparation
Tax Return Preparation mobile application that allows user to send the tax documents to CPA.
Fertility Tracking App
Fertility Tracking mobile application to track and learn about fertility hormone data.
Mentoring Mobile App
This mobile application allows high school students to mentor students in Foster Care.
Ride Share for Voters
Ridesharing mobile app for voters to book a ride to polling stations and back.