Our Cloud development services help our customers utilize the power of the cloud to provide the best possible options for their business applications. We start with consulting with our customers on cloud strategies to help them take the right approach to their application deployment.
Agile, Innovative & Scalable Cloud Solutions
Whether you need technical support in integrating a cloud provider or building cloud-based applications, you can trust our cloud experts to deliver the best solutions to your business. You can take advantage of our expertise starting from cloud consulting to infrastructure management to applications development.
- Consulting and Discovery – Our specialists will assess your project requirements, budget, existing infrastructure, and workloads for us to create a solid plan and strategies.
- Strategize – We develop a strategic roadmap for us to devise the right methods, security, flexibility, connections, and compliance as code. We make sure to establish the right methods and innovation to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Deployment – We implement the actions required with maximum speed and agility. Our team of cloud experts ensures that everything is built intelligently and efficiently.
- Optimization – We will help you get the best out of your cloud investments. We will provide you with feedback and suggestions on how to fully utilize cloud innovation.
There are a variety of ways you can edit, add or change your Cloud and we at Technology Rivers have you covered with our expertise in:
- Cloud Migration
- On-Premise to Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Private Cloud)
- Cloud to On-Premise / Private-Cloud
- Hybrid-Support On-Premise and Cloud
- Cloud Application Development
- Scalable Cloud Applications
- Serverless Applications
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Platform Selection
- Cloud Use-Cases
- Cloud Assessment
- Cloud Architecture
- Multi-Cloud Approach
- HIPAA Cloud Development
- HIPAA Compliant Application Development
Cloud Platform Type Expertise
We are experts in a variety of Cloud platform types, and you can be confident that we have vast experience in the type of Cloud you need.
AWS Cloud covers 80% of our business. We are AWS Consulting Partner and have certified architects and developers who have worked on many different AWS applications, for different industries. Our extensive use of AWS services include, but not limited to:
- Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS
- RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache
- EC2, Elastic Beanstalk
- Auto scaling, Load Balancing
- S3, CloudFront, Redshift
- IAM, Cognito
- Cloud Search, Elastic Search
- Route 53
- Security, VPC
- And many more
Google Cloud covers 20% of our business. Google Cloud work includes, but not limited to:
- Cloud Functions
- Firestore, Firebase Cloud Storage
- Apigee API Management
- Google Dialogflow for Chatbot
- Firebase – Including storage, Crashlytics, Analytics, Push Notifications
- Text to Speech, Speech to Text
- App Engine
- Compute Engine
- Firebase Realtime Database
- Firebase Crashlytics
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Storage for Firebase
- Cloud Storage
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. Our Kubernetes expertise includes:
- Containerization of Services
- Private Cloud On-Premise Setup
- AWS Elastic Kubernetes Services – EKS
- Google Kubernetes Engine – GKE
Microsoft offers Azure Stack that provides both hardware and software to deploy Azure public cloud services from a local data center. There is shared management and interoperability. AWS has its Outposts for the hybrid deployment. It allows users to use the same APIs, tools, and hardware either on-premise or in the cloud. Google has its own Anthos, which brings together Kubernetes Engine (GKE), GKE On-Prem, and the Anthos Config Management console.
Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
Amazon AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud are the top cloud providers in the market. These are all reputable and reliable cloud infrastructure providers, but they have some differences, and it is usually a tough choice to pick one on another.
- Are most of your applications Microsoft applications running on Windows? Azure would likely be the right choice.
- AWS is Infrastructure as a Service and gives you full control over everything. Do you want to have full control over everything you are developing, including servers, files, databases, and more? AWS may be the right choice for you.
- Some services are low-cost at the beginning and get expensive as you scale. There is no right or wrong answer.
Which Cloud is Right for Your Business?
Not every solution is good for every business. Are you considering creating a new application that may be deployed on a cloud, or do you have any existing application that you may be considering moving to the cloud?
As you are exploring the deployment options, let’s review which of the following Cloud is the right choice for your business.
- Does your business need on-premise or Cloud?
- Do you need a Hybrid Cloud as your application needs both on-premise and Cloud or multiple Clouds?
- Is Kubernetes a better option?
Talk to us, and we can help you determine if Cloud is the right option for you for your business or application.