At Technology Rivers, we understand the importance of cross-platform applications, both from a business and technical perspective. We guide our customers through the entire app development process, including guidance on the appropriate platform and development approaches.
Why Use Cross-Platform Hybrid Mobile App Development?
Cross-Platform Hybrid mobile apps are developed for multiple mobile platforms and behave similar to native apps. There are different ways to create cross-platform hybrid mobile apps. Two most popular and commonly used approaches are
- Hybrid Native apps using hybrid tools (Xamrin, Appcelerator, React Native, Google Flutter)
- Hybrid platform allows developers to create mobile apps for multiple devices by writing a code in one programming language. These platforms converts the common code into a platform specific components, and provide the native experience at runtime.
Hybrid vs Native
Hybrid mobile apps provides many benefits over native, including
- Common Code base – easier to maintain in the long run
- Shortest development time – multiple apps created in the same timeframe
- Consistent UI across both platforms
- Low cost – less development time, and lower maintenance (single platform dev needed compare to multiple)
Why Technology Rivers?
Technology Rivers have strong expertise in developing a cross-platform hybrid mobile apps. We ensure a strong architectural foundation and follow guidelines and standards from the device manufacturers, to ensure apps are approved without any problem. We work with our customers to guide them on the app strategies and submission process, and handle all the submission on Apple Appstore and Google Playstore.
We design and develop cross-platform hybrid mobile application using
- React Native
- Google Flutter
- Apache Cordova
- Ionic framework
All the cross-platform hybrid platforms provide out of the box functionality to cover most of the device features. However, there are times when hybrid controls may not be available for certain needs, or may not perform well. In those cases, custom plugins for each platform is required. The Technology Rivers team has capabilities to create custom plugins for all the platforms.
React Native is a hybrid app development platform by Facebook, that allows developers to create native mobile applications using React platform. React Native platform is our preferred platform, as it is a good choice for most of the business applications.
Our Cross-Platform Hybrid Apps
Some of our Cross-Platform Hybrid mobile (Smart Phones and Tablet) apps includes
- Fleet Management and Scheduling app (Apache Corodova and Ionic framework)
- Fuel Delivery mobile app (React Native)
- Bilingual book search application (React Native)
- Ride Sharing app for voting
- Multiple Healthcare / HIPAA mobile apps (React Native)
- Social Networking apps (React Native)
Some of the hybrid apps features includes
- Push Notifications
- Local Caching and Storages
- Touch ID and Face ID
- Cloud connectivity
- Payment Processing
- Data Encryption
- Location apps
Our Cross-Platform Hybrid mobile app development process includes:
- Mockups / Sketches
- Visual Design
- Development of application
- Testing on Simulators (both Android and iPhone)
- Testing on real devices
- Launch on Apple iTunes Appstore and Google Playstore
Work With Us
Looking for an app development firm that meets your needs? Contact us today and our skilled developers will get started with your application software.
See Related Work
Parent Teacher Comm
Communication plaform for parents and teachers, to share events, attendence and other.
Illness Tracking App
Illness tracking mobile application that tracks and report illnesses around you.
Tax Return Preparation
Tax Return Preparation mobile application that allows user to send the tax documents to CPA.
Fertility Tracking App
Fertility Tracking mobile application to track and learn about fertility hormone data.
Mentoring Mobile App
This mobile application allows high school students to mentor students in Foster Care.
Ride Share for Voters
Ridesharing mobile app for voters to book a ride to polling stations and back.